Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A couple of year end rides...

I was fortunate to get in a couple of rides in the past few days.  I rode the Al Sabo trail which is near my house on my Mukluk, I got about 18 miles in on that ride.

I also got in a good ride yesterday on the mountain bike, I rode the Barry-Roubaix 30 mile route (http://www.barry-roubaix.com/).  This a great workout and a fun ride on dirt roads, oh yeh and it has some good climbs!!

I am pretty sure that I am gaining weight too to all the Holiday goodies around the house, chocolate, cheese cake, pecan rolls, and Christmas cookies.   I am going to have to really focus after January 1 and get back on track with my eating habits and workout routines.

It was just incredible that I there was no snow here in Michigan for Christmas, but the nice thing about that was being able to get out on the mountain bike for some good miles.  I woke up this morning to a dusting of snow.  Hopefully soon I will be able to give the Mukluk a real test in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment