Sunday, December 11, 2011

Took the Salsa Mukluk to Pinckney, MI for the Abominable Snowmen Ride which was hosted by my friend Don "Woody" Wood.  I got in a great ride and a fairly good workout while have fun with some new friends.  The ride took place at the Pinckney Rec Area which I haven't ridden in over 14 years.  The trails had a light dusting of snow and the Mukluk was just a joy to ride.

Woody was the cook and made some wonderful chili and hot dogs and the fire was warm and toasty.  There was also a Yurt that was rented as the base for the ride and made a great place to change before and after he ride.  The Yurt is run by the recreation area and can be rented for overnight stays which I think could be a blast with the right group of people.

Thanks "Woody" for putting on a wonderful event, I look forward to dong this again next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment