Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Barry-Roubaix Race

2012 Miles to Date: 1159.22
2012 Time in the Saddle: 89:56:37
2012 Hot Yoga Time: 15:25:00
 
 I did the Barry-Roubaix race on Saturday, I entered the 62 mile Pro-Elite category, not because I though I could be competitive, but because I really wanted the training miles.  What was good about this was that I took 40 minutes off my normal training ride time for the same route.  I also was on my mountain bike with full MTB tires which added to the resistance compared to the guys on their cyclo-cross bikes.

All in all it was a good ride and a really good effort on my part.  What is really nuts is that the next day I followed it up with another 76 mile ride on the mountain bike.

Start of the 2012 Barry-Roubaix Gravel Road Race

No comments:

Post a Comment